One could argue that we make the best pants in the business. We started our company to overcome the reality that mountaineering pants are not suited for moving down mountains at high speeds and ski and snowboard pants are not designed for climbing mountains. Now, we are offering our tried and tested pant design in the form of a bib. The Baker Bibs are a super tough three-layer waterproof breathable bib. They have two 30-inch waterproof YKK zippers on the outer seams for easy entrance and exit and to make it easier to take care of business in the woods. We increased the cuff reinforcements to add to the durability of the pants and added a hidden stash pocket in the pouch to help you stay organized. We finished the bibs off with our simplified two layer, one panel four point articulated knee which is ready to boot pack, skin and most importantly, ski deep powder. Check out this video short for some extra intel. Baker Bibs The Baker Bibs were made with a 20k/20k membrane this year. We had not originally planed on doing that, but we had such a good response to the bibs last year we were able to increase our order size, get a discount and dump the $ back into the product. Thanks everyone for you support!
- - Three-layer Intuitive Fabric™
- - Dobby Nylon: 100% nylon, 20k/20 (waterproof / breathable).
- - Cordura™ reinforcements on the knees and cuffs with softshell back, Inner and outer thigh vents with Ykk waterproof zips for climate control and cross-flow ventilation.
- - single panel articulated knee-box construction
- - Fully seam-taped
- - Expandable waist for an ideal fit, six hand pockets (4 pant and 2 pouch)
- - Drop seat capable.
- - Level 5 Dupont DWR™ (Durable, Water, Repellent).